A company that services tank trucks plans to expand its building on Astoria Boulevard in Cherry Hill by adding nine repair bays for the tractor-trailers.
70AND73 CURATED REGIONAL NEWS
- Most Camden Employers Fail to Meet City Deadline to Disclose Workforce Detail. [TAPinto Camden]
- COMMENTARY: Initial rulings on New Jersey gun law should worry gun control advocates. [New Jersey Monitor]
- NJ man admits he paid a hitman $20K in bitcoin to kill 14-year-old. [kyw newsradio]
- NJ man charged with throwing Molotov cocktail at synagogue. [Associated Press]
- NJ councilwoman found shot to death outside of her home. [Associated Press]
- NJ ‘temporary workers’ bill of rights’ heading back to Gov. Murphy’s desk. [WHYY]