70AND73 CURATED REGIONAL NEWS
- Interior to hold auction for offshore wind power in NY, NJ. [Associated Press]
- Murphy balances omicron spread with moving ahead in 2nd term. [Associated Press]
- Ground is broken on $100M indoor water park in Atlantic City. [Associated Press]
- Prosecutor: NJ woman gets 21 years in crash that killed 2. [Associated Press]
- PSE&G asks to spend $848M to upgrade power grid. [NJ Spotlight News]
- Here’s why more NJ native plants could be coming to a yard near you. [NJ Spotlight News]
- Gannett to stop print editions of some NJ Saturday newspapers. [NJ Globe]
- NJ casinos, tracks won $4.7B in 2021; in-person winnings lag. [Associated Press]
- Murphy signs bill enshrining abortion into NJ state law. [Associated Press]
- Archer law announces HQ move to Voorhees from Haddonfield. [roi-nj]
- Hazing victim's family outraged; Wall, NJ offered to pay suspects' tuition. [nj1015]
- Stockton earns Doctoral/Professional Carnegie classification. [NJBIZ]
- Seven NJ Superfund sites to get new money for cleanup; three in South Jersey. [njspotlightnews]
- Some of America’s Favorite Toy Brands Originated in New Jersey. [New Jersey Monthly]
- Why can’t wind turbines be placed further offshore in NJ? [Associated Press]
- Flap over how Redistricting Commission chose Dems’ map. [NJ Spotlight News]
- Judge won’t immediately block Atlantic City casino aid law. [New Jersey Monitor]
- Here’s what you need to know about COVID-19 tests in NJ. [NJ Spotlight News]
- Biden extends student loan repayment pause three more months. [New Jersey Monitor]
- More NJ schools return to remote learning for 2022. [nj1015]
- Content provided and sponsored by this business
When many people shop for car insurance, they look for the least expensive policy.
Elsewhere on 70and73
- Expansion of solar energy project at Aero Haven in Evesham approved by Planning Board.
- Voorhees zoning board rejects traffic concerns in resolution approving Wawa near 73 and Kresson.
- Winslow Wawa lawsuit: When does zoning law permit gasoline stations as part of 'roadside retail'?
- Solar project wants to revise its plans for old Aero Haven Airport property in Evesham.
- Children with COVID in NJ hospitals at pandemic high; masks continue to be the rule in schools.
- Cherry Hill's new police chief: His dream job in a town he has loved since moving there in high school.
- Brevity realized: How a Camden haiku poet inspires internationally, long after his death.
- NJ COVID briefing: No statewide school shutdowns planned; omicron wave likely to peak by January 14.