REGIONAL NEWS FROM ACROSSNJ.COM
- VIDEO: Cropwell Friends Meeting House in Evesham
- Public matching fund disbursements soaring in NJ gov race. [Associated Press]
- Officials break ground on NJ wind energy construction port. [Associated Press]
- NJ readies vaccine mega-sites ahead of booster decision. [NJ Spotlight News]
- NJ music students asked to 'mask their instruments' to help stop COVID. [nj101.5]
- Burlington County NAACP surveying resident experiences with local police. [WHYY]
- Amazon to hire 8,700 additional workers in NJ. [ROI-NJ]
- ICUs Are Filled With Covid — And Regret. [KHN]
- Unwilling to Wait for Approval, Some Healthy Americans Seek Booster Shots. [New York Times]
- Long-Secret FBI Report Reveals New Connections Between 9/11 Hijackers and Saudi Religious Officials in U.S. [ProPublica]
- Unvaccinated 11 times more likely to die from COVID-19. [WPG Talk Radio]
- 22 COVID-related deaths among police in a week as unions continue anti-mandate push. [New Jersey Monitor]
- Curaleaf opens Bordentown dispensary. [NJBIZ]
- New Jersey's Gas Tax Rate Set to Decrease in October. [NEW JERSEY NEWS NETWORK]
- SUV Ends Up in Swimming Pool After Driver Loses Control in Camden County. [NEW JERSEY NEWS NETWORK]
- Stockton University announces COVID-19 screening for the unvaccinated. [WPG TALK RADIO]
- Apple, Bose and Others Pump Up the Volume on Hearing Aid Options, Filling Void Left by FDA. [KHN]
- Judiciary plan calls for demographic data collection, better access to court records. [NEW JERSEY MONITOR]
- Murphy won’t say if NJ will extend extra unemployment benefits. [NEW JERSEY MONITOR]
- A Boy With an Autoimmune Disease Was Ready to Learn in Person. Then His State Banned Mask Mandates. [ProPublica]
- Content provided and sponsored by this business
When many people shop for car insurance, they look for the least expensive policy.
Elsewhere on 70and73
- Medford Planning Board sends developer back for more information on Mill Street townhouses.
- Tree removal woes: Cherry Hill Planning Board kicks back Cooper Health's plan for parking expansion.
- Evesham Police Department's highest-ranking female officer sues for gender discrimination.
- Zoning board cancels meeting on Super Wawa plan at Route 73 and Kresson in Voorhees.
- How swimmers in landlocked Berlin Township next year will be able to 'catch a wave.'
- Same answer, second time: Medford zoning board says 'no' to Dunkin' at Taunton and Tuckerton roads.
- Hospitality leader: Some NJ restaurants doing well, but COVID fallout continues to plague the industry.
- Cherry Hill Council: Do not eliminate neighborhood street medians to make way for a Super Wawa.